sexta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2010

My love is here for you


I am your butterfly lost love without you!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABk60Zm65WI&feature=player_embedded

It's been a month and half since you've been gone leaving me here along feeling lost and lonesome.Never did I expect this will happen to our relationship which last for a year.You came to me and give me hope and you're the one now whom breaking it up.

I still remember when you call me and told me I am everything to you , now you left me stranded here without any reason or clue.I gave you my words my heart and I am lost without you here. Each day I keep wondering to myself why do you have to do this to me.Why are you running away without saying anything...what do I have to do now?Tell me..should I forget everything about us about the promised you have made ?

Well, I am not begging you to stay.My hope is tell me straight to my face if you don't love me anymore.I will understand and will never hate you cause I believe Love is to Give but not to take it away.I have give you the love and it will always remain with you to keep.

I can't go on waiting for you here ,feeling lost without clue and don't know what to do.Well, I guess by 3rd months if you still don't come around ..I will understand that is the End of the story goes.You don't have to think about me anymore , wonder what I am doing right now cause there is no need for you to know.

If you are sitting alone and saw a buttefly, well I just want you to know I am sending you a butterfly wathcing over you.Cause I am your butterfly lost love without you .

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário